Automation / Orchestration EngineerJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is the official Splunk partner for Bulgaria and ЕМЕА focused on delivery of data-driven analytics solutions in the areas of IT Operations & Security.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated professionals to join our team as Automation / Orchestration Engineer.
The Orchestration Engineer is responsible for architecting, sizing, deploying, configuring and securing Splunk Phantom SOAR platform within customer environments. The role requires experience in administration of Linux- and Windows-based operating systems, mainly with Bash and PowerShell command-line interface.
Automation / Orchestration Engineer
The Security Engineer is responsible for architecting, sizing, deploying and securing Splunk Enterprise machine data platform within customer environments. The role requires experience in administration of Linux- and Windows-based operating systems, mainly with Bash and PowerShell command-line interface.
The Engineer will be responsible for configuring the appropriate applications and add-ons within the platform to accommodate for the integrated 3rd-party customer systems.
- Prepare and review flow charts with customers
- Design, document and implement runbooks in the environment of the customer
- Capture customer’s operational and functional requirements and translate them into size, capacity & architecture of the platform
- Deploy & fortify Splunk Phantom and its components in Linux or Windows environments; Configure Splunk Phantom role-based access policies; Configure external authentication and multi-factor authentication mechanisms in Splunk Phantom
- Plug into customer’s 3rd party systems and configure downstream/upstream integration for Phantom
- Provide hardware sizing advice to customer
- Troubleshoot performance & consistency issues within Splunk Phantom and its components
- Commit configuration packages in Git-repositories and maintain documentation reference
- Maintain documentation & manage implementation-derived issues in Agile-friendly tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA / Confluence)
- Collaborate with peers from the project team
- Report to project leader on daily basis
Experience with all of the following:
- Experience with all of the following:
- System administration of Linux- and Windows-based environments
- Network configurations; Proxy/Reverse-proxy, Load-balancing, SSL/TLS
- System to system integrations using REST or SOAP
- Any orchestration tools like Ansible, SaltStack, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator, etc.
- Flow charts (documenting & presenting runbooks/playbooks)
- Advanced Python scripting and RegExp skills
- Ability to conduct effective communication (face-to-face, telephone and written)
- Problem-solving attitude
Experience with any of the following will be considered strong advantage:
- Common application and web-servers like Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Node.js, etc.
- Configuration Management tools like SCCM, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Message brokers & Pub/Sub systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
- ETL tools, like Funnel, IBM DataStage, Pentaho, etc.
- Knowledge or experience from CyberSecurity / SOAR initiatives
- Previous experience with Splunk Phantom or similar technology (Siemplify, Demisto, Rapid7, Swimlane)
- Splunk Phantom certification
What we offer
Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
A welcoming and inclusive environment
Excellent remuneration and benefits
Access to cutting-edge technologies
Health-conscious and active lifestyle culture
Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.