Customer Facing Data ScientistJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
BRIGHT is the official partner for DataRobot – the world’s premier AI and data science platform. Our Customer Facing Data Scientists are experienced applied data scientists, passionate about using machine learning to achieve real-world results.
As a Customer Facing Data Scientist at BRIGHT, you will collaborate closely with DataRobot customers, bringing expertise in data science and the DataRobot platform, to help customers achieve their organization’s objectives with AI.
You will work with clients in a range of industries on diverse use cases, and with both business (executive, line of business) and technical (data science, engineering, analytics) stakeholders.
- Support customers through the entire customer lifecycle beginning with pre-sales and as an ongoing client of DataRobot
- Act as a trusted advisor on AI; enable customers to solve complex data science problems using DataRobot – including problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption
- In the pre-sales process, represent the DataRobot product to customer executives – lead demonstrations, advise on and evaluate the viability of customer use cases, help develop success criteria, support Proof of Value trials, and quantify the business impact of automation-first data science solutions
- Work side-by-side with the Sales, Account Management, and Field Engineering teams to help our customers achieve their goals with DataRobot
- Act internally as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Present at conferences and/or help create other marketing content
- 2+ years of real-world experience in a data science role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
- Hands-on experience building and implementing machine learning or AI models
- Experience in collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for data manipulation
- Fluency with scripting in Python or R (preferably both)
- Familiarity with consultative sales process in the analytics marketplace would be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with data platform technology integrations will be a plus
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations is desirable
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active lifestyle culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.