Digital Marketing ManagerJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate visionary to join our team and take our Digital Marketing to the next level. Your mission will be to craft a digital marketing strategy that will enable BRIGHT business growth in the areas of Data Analytics, AI & Digitalization. Our vision is to bring our expertise closer to our target customers, engage them with compelling digital content and stories, and convert them into loyal customers and BRIGHT ambassadors. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business and customer base.
If you share this vision and have experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the IT industry, we would love to connect.
What will you focus on?
- Craft and execute creative inbound marketing strategies that enable business and sales growth
- Plan and execute joint marketing campaigns with our sales team to create measurable pipeline growth
- Understand our target audience and how we can add value with the content we create
- Develop content marketing to drive traffic, engagement, leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Optimize SEO strategy
- Consistently find ways to increase lead conversation rates
- Keep track and monitor key KPIs in progress towards achieving our marketing and business goals
- Work with a creative team to create compelling digital assets
How to recognize if you are the right fit?
- You share our passion and core values – to make an impact as we grow our company.
- You are a Senior marketing manager professional with expertise in delivering business results by executing compelling digital strategies.
- You collaborate across the company to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives.
- You have a creative editorial mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- You understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
What is required to be successful?
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years of experience creating effective inbound marketing strategies
- Expertise in content development and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences relates to and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with LinkedIn, WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Develop and execute SEO optimization strategy.
- Accountable for content development, distribution and measurement.
- Ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content and all supporting social channels including email newsletter distribution.
- Measurement and optimization of the marketing initiatives on a an ongoing basis.
- Coordination of all creative resources including designers, content writers.
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active lifestyle culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working at BRIGHT
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level