Enterprise Account Manager, Business Analytics and MLJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
Are you passionate about technology, business analytics and making an impact on your customers?
Do you have capabilities to articulate the value of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers?
Do you want to make an impact on taking BRIGHT to the next level?
Enterprise Account Manager, Business Analytics and ML
BRIGHT is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering Digital Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their business with simple and efficient digital solutions.
We are currently seeking a passionate, results oriented sales professional to engage with enterprise customers and drive revenue growth with Business Analytics solutions. The Enterprise Account Manager plays a vital role in driving BRIGHT business growth in the Business Analytics & ML space with innovative platforms – Splunk & DataRobot.
- Consistently deliver software and services revenue for Business Analytics & ML solutions with Splunk and DataRobot technologies
- Develop customer and partner relationships to proactively identify new use cases and business initiatives across the entire customer’s business
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Manage complex deals across diverse business stakeholders
- Position BRIGHT as a trusted partner in delivering long-term projects for enterprise customers in the UK and CEE
- Develop and execute on strategic account plan aligned assigned key accounts
- Utilize digital marketing channels to identify and open new opportunities – webinars, industry events, etc.
- High-energy, self-driven sales professional or consultant with passion to make a difference
- 5+ years of experience in consulting and/or selling enterprise software and services to mid-size to large customers
- Experience in implementation and/or selling Business Analytics solutions to enterprise companies
- International sales experience will be considered an advantage
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with business and technical stakeholders at large complex organizations
- Experience with complex solution software in any of the following: business applications and analytics, IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business
- Measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales targets
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence, and excellent listening skills
- Experience with account-based selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Work well in international environments
- English proficiency
What we offer
Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
A welcoming and inclusive environment
Excellent remuneration and benefits
Access to cutting-edge technologies
Health-conscious and active lifestyle culture
Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.