Office 365 AdministratorJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
Bright Consulting is a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with established presence in Europe delivering IT Transformation programs. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking to manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Office 365 Administrator to join our team.
- Administration of Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Technical support and administration of a managed desktop and mobile environment
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting laptops, mobile devices and printers
- Proactively manage, monitor, and improve mobile devices security
1-3 years of IT experience
Experience with Active Directory and Office 365
Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Teams, Windows Intune, Active Directory
Experience with TCP/IP networking stack, switches, routers, firewalls, DHCP, DNS (CISCO/ Meraki)
Anti-Virus and malware protection solutions – Microsoft Defender / Advanced Threat Protection
Experience with MS Azure will be advantage
Good verbal and written communication skills and technical troubleshooting skills
Ability to work well as a team member, sharing responsibilities and expertise
Ability to work on varied subjects and to prioritize demands and issues
Open and eager to gain and practice a wide variety of skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.