Solution ArchitectJOB OPENING
We believe in people and their power to achieve great things!
At BRIGHT we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Solution Architect to join our team in Sofia.
- Participate in solution design and architecture activities in the role of Solution Architect during the solution implementation if planned as part of the solution proposal.
- Lead and deliver Business and Operational Process, as well as organizational and technical assessment engagements Scoping and delivering PoC/PoV engagements with prospects.
- Engage as а trusted advisor to existing and new customers by identifying business and IT challenges and related customer initiatives
- Contributes to sales campaigns and initiatives focused on Business and Operational Processes
- Onboard/handover to the project delivery teams to the technical aspects of the solution proposals after contract sign-off
- Act as a mentor to less experience colleagues
- Experience in consulting and implementation of Business and Operational Processes or products and solutions for enterprise organizations
- Relevant professional certification
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise architecture domains
- Knowledge and experience with the relevant software products with ability to present demo solutions, assess and discuss customer needs and requirements.
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Ability to deliver training and provide guidance around technical and service excellence
What we offer
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Health-conscious and active life style culture
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development
Working for Bright
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and readier for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.