At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
Associate Automation Consultant
Currently we are looking for an Associate Automation Consultant responsible for the development of automation workflows that aim to accelerate service delivery. The Associate Automation Consultant will assist in large projects and will perform all phases of development on small and medium-sized projects.
- Develop automation workflows based on agreed solution design and scope;
- Perform regression and performance testing of developed automation workflows;
- Prepare detailed documentation for developed automation workflows;
- Support customer during UAT of developed automation workflow;
- Participate in regular status and planning meetings;
- Manage issue tracking in Agile-driven tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA / Confluence);
- Provide 1st level support of automation workflows.
- Basic knowledge of XML, XSD, XSL and XSLT;
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services;
- Experience in developing automation workflows is not required but is considered a plus;
- Experience in writing automation scripts is an advantage;
- luent in English (both spoken and written);
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Desire for learning new technologies and self-development motivation;
- Collaborative and reliable team player.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Health-conscious and active life style culture;
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development;
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to email@example.com.