At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
Associate DevOps Engineer (Microsoft Stack)
Customers nowadays demand feature-rich user experience in software solutions, with increased quality and at a higher rate of delivery. To cope with that, organizations adopt agile software development processes on top of streamlined software development systems.
The responsibility of the Associate DevOps engineer at Bright Consulting will be two-fold. In one hand, the candidate will contribute to establishment and consequent improvement of the streamlined software development system, also known as the DevOps tool-chain or pipeline. On the other hand, he/she will also enhance, support and further automate the same pipeline.
Throughout the day, the engineer will create and use scripts to automate various steps of the different phases in software development, testing and delivery. Building appropriate monitoring environment and tracking progress in Agile-driven, collaboration-enabling practices will also be part of the candidate’s duty. All work (code, configuration, documentation, etc.) will have to be committed in a version control system on a regular basis to support the continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
Additionally, the DevOps engineer will contribute towards improving security and performance stats by working on analytical and monitoring tools implemented in the tool-chain.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Automate parts of the Development, Testing & Delivery processes using scripts and/or other appropriate tools.
- Ensure system security through using best in class and industry leading security solutions/practices.
- Manage issue tracking in Agile-driven tools (e.g. Atlassian JIRA / Confluence).
- Real enthusiasm for new and emerging technologies
- Basic scripting knowledge, ideally Powershell
- Expertise in administering Active Directory, SQL and Windows Server infrastructure
- A knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Team player;
- Understanding of SDLC, CI, CD along with DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft System Center
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Health-conscious and active life style culture;
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development;
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to email@example.com.