At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
Business Operations Associate
The Business Operations Associate will be engaged in various activities related to our internal and external clients’ needs to ensure smooth and efficient business operations.
The Business Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting key business functions within Bright with activities related to sales operations, project coordination and overall business support.
Establishing successful collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Business Development, Account Managers, Accounting and Finance, Technical Teams will be key success factor.,
The role is part of the Business Administrations team, focused on operational excellence in order to strengthen the company customer-centric culture and optimize our busines operations and customer experience.
Some of the activities you will be engaged in supporting key business operation and sales functions:
- Assist Account Managers in the sales process:
- Prepare solution proposals, price quotations, tender documentation
- Prepare contracts/ Purchase orders
- Confirm orders with customers
- Coordinate project time-tracking activities
- Coordinate invoicing with Accounting department
- Arrange customer meetings in partnership with the Account Managers
- Keep up to date info on all accounts' sales activities and history into CRM system
- Responsible for contracts administration
- Responsible for trainings’ organization and administration
- Maintain and update employees’ corporate profiles and projects database
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers on all levels
- Result-oriented approach – has a strong ownership of the dedicated activities and achieves desired results
- 2-3 years of experience in functional support role and/or administration experience within IT organization
- Ability to lead professional business communication
- Understanding of Sales process and Business/Project Management area is considered a big advantage
- Strong analytical skills and focus on details
- English proficiency (German or French considered an advantage)
- Understanding of complex enterprise environments- will be considered a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Health-conscious and active life style culture;
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development;
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to email@example.com.