At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
ITSM Implementation Consultant
We are currently recruiting an ITSM Implementation Consultant with a successful track record of implementing the enterprise IT Service Management (ITSM) software.
The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing client projects, including project management, process & solution design, process assessments, mapping processes to technology, and supervision of the company’s Continual Service Improvement program.
- Work as part of a delivery team for delivering client projects within a formal methodology framework;
- Assessment and design of ITSM processes, based on ITIL best practices;
- Practical knowledge of IT Service Management and the company product portfolio to assist clients in the design and implementation of ITSM solutions;
- Work with project management methodologies to ensure that client objectives are met on-time and within budget;
- Update project documentation;
- Define and document client customization requirements;
- Work with clients to build and maintain good relations, to ensure future engagements and reference accounts;
- Advise customers regarding design and configuration of work-flow, business rules, interface design, and reporting;
- Experience leading the implementation of enterprise software projects, especially ITSM projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Master’s degree or equivalent training and experience;
- ITIL Foundations or Practitioner certification;
- ITIL Service Manager or Expert Certification, preferred;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- Quarterly performance bonus;
- Excellent benefits;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Collaborative work environment where individuals with strong sense of achievement grow their careers working with some of the most advanced technology and talented consultants in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org