At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
Senior Integration Consultant
Currently we are looking for Integration Consultant responsible for development of integration applications. The Integration Consultant will assist in large projects, and will perform all phases of development on small and medium- sized projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design meetings with clients;
- Work in highly professional team to design, develop and deploy complex scalable integration solutions in “Live” environment with almost Zero downtime;
- Maintain and document the life cycle of developed integration solutions;
- 5+ years of extensive software development experience are required;
- Good understanding of Java / J2EE / Spring, SOA / Microservices, XML, JSON and SQL;
- Basic knowledge of GNU / Linux;
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and / or OO design patterns is a plus;
- Experience with Spring Integration, Mule ESB or WS02 ESB is a plus;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Bachelor degree or student in Computer Science or similar area;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies and self-development motivation;
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks;
- Collaborative, Dependable and Reliable Team player;
- Strong analytical skills;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- Quarterly performance bonus;
- Excellent benefits;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Collaborative work environment where individuals with strong sense of achievement grow their careers working with some of the most advanced technology and talented consultants in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.