At Bright Consulting we have a real passion to help enterprises transform IT. Our customers are some of the most innovative and forward thinking global enterprises looking manage IT complexity and simplify their operations. As trusted partners, we work together to optimize their IT with simple and efficient IT processes.
Bright has established presence in Europe delivering successful IT Transformation programs in CEE, Switzerland and Sweden
Technical Project Manager (Senior position)
Technical Project Manager at Bright Consulting
Responsible for managing projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration and test, trial, and deployment). Act as a liaison between customer and dedicated team of Bright Consulting technical experts in order to ensure project delivers defined scope within the agreed timeline and budget.
Initiate, facilitate, and monitor project progress and performance to assure quality and customer satisfaction. Monitor risks during various stages of the project and escalate issues to the appropriate level of management. Maintain project status reports on projects. Create and manage contingency plans for projects. Evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines. Acts as a key contributor in a complex situations. Will lead project teams and must be ready to shares expertise.
- Work as part of a delivery team for delivering client projects within a formal methodology framework.
- Create and track E2E project plan.
- Track tasks and milestones across all parties (including vendors, customers, other 3rd parties).
- Coordinate, manage, and drive organization activities.
- Manage bug lists tracking, evaluation and resolution.
- Manage change request generation, tracking and impact evaluation to initial timeline.
- Act as lead to make project's scheduling decisions or facilitate conversations necessary for decision making.
- Prepare regular weekly report on project's progress & risk/issues to customer and Bright Consulting management.
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas, and create risk response and mitigation plans.
- Escalate as required to unblock open issues.
- Work with other PMs to track and manage inter-project dependencies
- Communicate updates on major milestones, escalations, and status to customer and Bright Consulting management
- Manage within budgetary objectives set by manager, monitoring and controlling costs (allocated time) within functional area.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education in Information technology or related
- At least 3 years of previous experience as Project manager in an IT environment with progressing responsibilities
- Experience in leading teams of technical experts
- Ability to handle complex and difficult situations and seek advice if needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements and participation in technical design preparation
- Practical knowledge and experience of PMP or Prince 2
- Knowledge in ITIL is strongly desired
- Knowledge of Confluence/JIRA
- Demonstrated experience simultaneously working on multiple projects with multiple partners
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Able to initiate, influence;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Health-conscious and active life style culture;
- Extensive learning opportunities, certification programs and career development;
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable and talented experts in the business;
Working for Bright:
- We are a dynamic and rapidly growing IT Management consultancy with a strong sense of dedication to our customers.
- We believe in real partnership with our customers. Together we bridge gaps, align teams, navigate organizational change, raise the maturity and capability of their organizations to do more, become more competitive and ready for the challenges of the future.
- We take ownership of customer’s pains and goals, and commit to achieve tangible realistic results.
- We are honest and proactive. Our customers appreciate our guts to say “no” to a request if it is not aligned with the end goal.
- We don’t disconnect when the project is over- will keep looking for further improvements to reach the next level.
If you believe this position fits your profile, please send your CV to email@example.com.