A different approach to Service Management adoption
Many of our enterprise customers still tackle the challenge of Service Management practice adoption even though heavy investments in formal ITIL training programs have been made. IT teams’ resistance to follow established processes, inefficient cross-functional collaboration are just few of the issues that affect the ability of enterprises to deliver quality services and improve customer service.
To enhance the value delivered by our ITSM programs, Bright Consulting introduced ITSM simulation as a powerful way to:
- Translate ITSM theory into practice
- Realize Customer and Service-Focused Culture
- Engage IT teams and management
- Increase team communication and collaboration
- Improve service quality
Apollo 13- an ITSM Case Experience
In partnership with GamingWorks, Bright Consulting is certified to deliver this powerful business simulation:
- Intense, one-day workshop in which ITIL concepts and processes are experienced through the use of an interactive game.
- You play the Mission Control Center of NASA.
- You will relive the Experience of the 1970 Apollo 13 flight.
- Use a continuous improvement approach to identify and remove risks.
- Measure, Report, and Demonstrate performance against SLAs.
Our approach includes using the simulation to address specific challenges your organization is trying to solve including:
- Adopt ITIL/ITSM processes & principles
- Process Management and Improvement
- Customer & Service focus
- End-to-End service delivery
- Enhance team collaboration
- IT staff
- IT managers
- People responsible for applying best practices or process improvement
- 8-13 participants
Bright Consulting is Certified Delivery Partner for Apollo 13-ITSM Case Experience, developed by Gaming Works.