Bright shares insights from servicenow knowledge 19 & future of work.
There is no doubt ServiceNow is leading the game for enterprise-wide transformation and for Bright it is truly inspiring to be part of the thriving ecosystem and be part of companies’ transformation journey.
We are happy to share our team’s insights from the two biggest gatherings of the ServiceNow community – Knowledge 19 in Las Vegas and Future of Work in Zurich.
The growing community
What we found special in the ServiceNow community?
- The high energy and enthusiasm of over 20,000+ professionals to change their organizations united to Think, Imagine, Believe the old ways of working can be re-imagined.
- The people from Servicenow with maniac focus to make their customers successful to achieve their business outcomes. Check out the Customer Success Center, a one-stop hub for achieving business outcomes fast.
- The practical knowledge and experience of ServiceNow customers and partners shared in over 600 sessions and personal interactions
Interesting product developments:
- New product and functionalities are released much faster than companies can adopt them
- Servicenow is clearly now a platform set to digitize not only IT processes but Customer and Employee-related workflows. ServiceNow solution offerings consolidated in IT, Customer and Employee workflows
- ServiceNow AIOps platform capabilities look stronger, especially for use cases in ServiceHealth, event management and correlation
- Big focus on Customer experience both from ServiceNow and partners’ specialized offerings
- Customer service management solution reduces back-end complexity for enabling a connected service between Customer support and IT Ops. Interesting use cases for Telcos.
- Mobile app creation made easy. Mobil app for new employee onboarding
- New Integration hub with action designer developed by ServiceNow
- New persona-based workspaces make work easier for key roles: Operator workspace for NOC, Agent workspace – with AI and machine learning
- Change management for DevOps with Github/JIRA integration: developers don’t need to leave their tool- Github/Jira- to create a change request
Synergy in culture and mindset with Bright customers
Most of all Bright team had the privilege to be joined by some of our key customers – CondeNast International and Alphaserve at Knowledge 19. Over a couple of days, we learned a lot from each other, sharing our companies’ experiences and lessons learned. Thank you for the inspiration to go back and implement the new learnings in our organizations.