Splunk Consulting ServicesSERVICES
Growth of Splunk Competence Center in 2019
Certified Splunk Consultants - Largest Splunk partner in CEE region
Splunk Certifications Completed
Splunk Implementation Services
Our purpose is to deliver true impact on enterprise data analytics initiatives. We bring 15 years of experience with 500+ projects delivered to some of the largest companies across Europe. Our approach is based on a true partnership with companies and alignment to their business objectives.
As an official Splunk Elite Partner, Bright recognizes Splunk’s mission to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We deliver data-driven solutions in areas like IT Operations (ITOps), Security and Anti-Fraud, Compliance and Risk Management, Advanced Business Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and more.
Bright Splunk experts offer services, complementing the whole life cycle of deploying and adopting the Splunk platform, providing continuous support and managed services.
- Assessment and use case definition services;
- Architecture design and enhancements
- Business analysis and consulting
- Implementation and integration of Splunk Platform;
- End-to-end project management and coordination;
- Splunk custom apps development and support;
- Development of reports, alerts and dashboards;
- Managed services, support, and proactive monitoring;
- Implementation and training of machine learning algorithms;
- Automation and orchestration.
Splunk Competence Center
Bright has a dedicated Splunk competence centre built in strategic partnership with Splunk Professional services – one of the fastest-growing Splunk professional service practices in Europe and the region. Our 15+ certified Splunk consultants with international project experience have specialization in:
- IT Operations;
- Advanced Business Analytics.
Our Bright Splunk Experts team include:
- Splunk Certified Consultants;
- Splunk Certified Architects
- Splunk Certified Data Admins;
- Splunk Senior Engineers;
- Splunk Cyber Security Consultants
- Senior Solution Consultants.
Our Bright Splunk Advisory & Project Management team include:
- Splunk Security Architect;
- Splunk Security Implementation Managers;
- Splunk Technical Implementation Manager.
Splunk Upgrade Packages
Bright provides various services to support organizations after the implementation of the Splunk Platform. Our approach is to ensure that the upgrades you make do not affect the performance of the system and you can scale efficiently without any risk.
We deliver three Splunk Upgrade packages, tailored to our customer’s needs.
Fast Track Upgrade Package
- Up to 2GB/day;
- Use case – Bus Analytics;
- Less data and quick return of investment;
- Easier implementation and tangible results for your business.
Starter Upgrade Package
- Up to 10 GB/day;
- Use cases – ITOps, Bus Analytics, Security;
- Covering more than one use case;
- Data correlation between various data sources;
- Machine learning;
- Rules and alarms for proactive monitoring.
Advanced Upgrade Package
- No data volume limit;
- Use cases – IT Ops, Bus Analytics, Security, Application monitoring, IoT;
- Umbrella monitoring in IT and Security;
- Retiring all legacy systems;
- Benefits the whole organization.
Splunk Managed Services and Support
Splunk operational maintenance services
Bright provides proactive monitoring of Splunk environment and proactive notifications for identified problems. Our Splunk operational maintenance services also include:
- Eliminating defects in customizations;
- Eliminating defects in custom integration interfaces;
- Application modules configuration.
Post-implementation support and content development
Bright onboarding, post-implementation support services include:
- Data analysis and normalization of new or existing data sources in Splunk;
- Reporting services;
- User management;
- Use case life cycle management;
- Remediation and response.
Splunk Applications Development and Certified Apps
As Spunk Elite Partner, Bright builds innovative applications, rest API’s, and connectors based on customer-specific business processes and integration needs. In case you are looking to address complex integration and/or business requirements, do not hesitate to contact our Splunk experts. We will be happy to discuss your pain points and provide the right, personalized solution to ease them.
Discover more about our certified MongoDB Connector for Splunk.
Benefits For Your Business
Identify the important use cases for your business
Get immediate return of investment
Reduce maintenance cost and save time in troubleshooting
Boost your business at all levels
Our Technology Expertise
Bright technology teams use innovative technologies and best practices to deliver complex solutions. Based on the organization’s preferences and setup, Bright can recommend the most appropriate platform and technology for delivering the required capabilities and business goals. Through focused partnerships with leading software vendors, we make your projects a success.
Splunk IT Operations
Predict service level degradation before it occurs with server and infrastructure monitoring, asset inventory, IT service monitoring and executive dashboards.
Splunk Application Analytics
Identify code-level errors or infrastructure issues and improve app performance with mobile app monitoring and web portal monitoring.
Splunk Security and Anti-Fraud
Speed up security investigations and reduce the impact of insider threats with SIEM, security monitoring, anomaly and fraud detection, security investigations and executive dashboards.
Splunk Advanced Business Analytics
Splunk Internet of Things
Splunk Compliance and Risk Management
We partner with you to simplify and optimize your business and IT processes to deliver fast digital services. Whether you are focused to deliver outstanding customer experience, improve business agility, or deliver fast digital services, we will support you in the digital transformation journey.