Telekom Austria Group empowers its $4B business with cloud-enabled digital service management
Availability with the new platform
Service requests daily
Like telecommunications companies around the globe, Telekom Austria Group (TAG) faces complex challenges due to fierce competition, stringent government regulations, and growing consumer demand for innovative digital services. TAG’s portfolio comprises mobile and fixed voice services, broadband internet, multimedia services, data and IT solutions, wholesale, and payment solutions. TAG is redesigning and aligning service management processes for operators in the group and leveraging the power of the cloud to ensure excellence in IT services delivery. TAG operator Mobiltel, a leading telecommunications company in Bulgaria with 39% market share, needed to support faster development and delivery of digital services for its more than 4.2 million customers.
Bright Consulting and Telekom Austria Group completed one of the largest ITSM Transformation Programs in Europe using BMC Remedy OnDemand.
The goal of the project was to simplify and harmonize the Service Management processes across the Group´s operating companies in 5 countries; Mobiltel (Bulgaria), VIP Mobile (Republic of Serbia), VIP Operator (Republic of Macedonia) and Velcom (Belarus)
- Assessed the current and future requirements across the Group´s operating companies related to their services, processes and organizational strategy;
- Built an ITSM transformation roadmap for each company based on the identified gaps and their priority;
- Enabled full process integration between Telekom Austria Group´s companies through implementation of Group Service Management Platforms Integration;
- Provided comprehensive Managed Services and Support;
- Improved the quality and speed of execution of the services offered to external and internal customers
- Reduced the cost of service delivery and operation
- Implemented ITSM best practice tool with 95% “out of the box” functionality
- Enabled full integration through complete process lifecycles
- Consolidated Service Management tools and legacy applications
- Ensured easy administration and configuration for future development
- Improved the transparency and control in IT Operations
Share this case study
We would like to distinguish Bright for the commitent to realize the project objectives, both on a business and technical level. It would be a pleasure to cooperate in challenging project is the feature.