IT automation is a key topic for most of our customers going through the Digital Transformation journey. Our goal is to help you simplify and optimize the IT landscape so you can drive the next level of automation within your organization.
We work with you to build a transformation plan related to your core IT operations processes. We help you analyze your job scheduling environment and focus on the batch processes with biggest impact to the business. The goal is to reduce the complexity of the job scheduling processes into a normal daily routine which quickly and reliably delivers business services.
Workload automation solution
To simplify the management of workload processes, we recommend BMC Control-M as a batch automation platform, leader for more than 20 years according to Gartner . It can help your organization streamline and simplify common, frequently occurring tasks and provide cross-product integration to reduce risk and improve service delivery. BMC Control-M provides single point of control to handle batch of different jobs and makes it easier to monitor all workflows while reducing failure rates.
- Reduce operating expenses for IT workload automation by 50-74%
- Increase the productivity IT staff by > 75%
- Implement applications as much as 80% faster by automating the “create and change” process
- Increased batch processing completed in batch window by: 81-100%
“We would like to distinguish Bright for the commitment to realize the project objectives, both on a business and technical level. It would be a pleasure to cooperate in challenging projects in the future.”
- Improved the quality and speed of execution of the services offered to external and internal customers;
- Reduced the cost of service delivery and operation;
- Implemented ITSM best practice tool with 95% “out of the box” functionality;
- Enabled full integration through complete process lifecycles;
- Consolidated Service Management tools and legacy applications;
- Ensured easy administration and configuration for future development;
- Improved the transparency and control in IT Operations;
Bright Consulting and Telekom Austria Group completed one of the largest ITSM Transformation Programs in Europe using BMC Remedy OnDemand.
The goal of the project was to simplify and harmonize the Service Management processes across the Group´s operating companies in 5 countries; Mobiltel (Bulgaria), VIP Mobile (Republic of Serbia), VIP Operator (Republic of Macedonia) and Velcom (Belarus).
- Assessed the current and future requirements across the Group´s operating companies related to their services, processes and organizational strategy;
- Built an ITSM transformation roadmap for each company based on the identified gaps and their priority;
- Enabled full process integration between Telekom Austria Group´s companies through implementation of Group Service Management Platforms Integration;
- Provided comprehensive Managed Services and Support;