IT automation is a key topic for most of our customers going through the Digital Transformation journey. Our goal is to help you simplify and optimize the IT landscape so you can drive the next level of automation within your organization.
We work with you to build a transformation plan related to your core IT operations processes. We help you analyze your job scheduling environment and focus on the batch processes with biggest impact to the business. The goal is to reduce the complexity of the job scheduling processes into a normal daily routine which quickly and reliably delivers business services.
Workload automation solution
To simplify the management of workload processes, we recommend BMC Control-M as a batch automation platform, leader for more than 20 years according to Gartner . It can help your organization streamline and simplify common, frequently occurring tasks and provide cross-product integration to reduce risk and improve service delivery. BMC Control-M provides single point of control to handle batch of different jobs and makes it easier to monitor all workflows while reducing failure rates.
- Reduce operating expenses for IT workload automation by 50-74%
- Increase the productivity IT staff by > 75%
- Implement applications as much as 80% faster by automating the “create and change” process
- Increased batch processing completed in batch window by: 81-100%
“Bright professional approach for Mediation transformation simplifies and optimizes our Mediation platform processes”
- Delivered an end-to-end solution for migration of existing Mediation streams to a new Mediation Zone platform;
- Established a roadmap for transformation of the Mediation platform and design for the new solution;
- Developed strategy and plan to ensure smooth migration between both platforms;
- Aligned Digital Route best practices and MTel’s operational policies and requirements.
- Assessed current Mtel Prepaid Mediation architecture and requirements for the future solution;
- Optimized Mediation platform processes and workflow design;
- Integrated automated workflows for OCS event records and OCS customer data dump;
- Built interfaces to surrounding systems, processing schedules and parameters, data retention and archiving in Digital Route - Mediation Zone;
- Implemented Prepaid subscribers loading flow to ADX CRM;
- Ensured system maintainability and enhancement with on-going managed services;